Biography and Notes
Baptised at Wickwar 30 September 1905.
Justice of the Peace, Glos. 1949-51. Assistant Commandant and Commandant of a Gloucestershire Detachment, British Red Cross Society 1932-50.
Trained at Gilmore House, Clapham Common (the Rochester and Southward Diocesan Deaconess House) 1952-54. Licensed Lay Worker at St. Paul's Church, Gloucester 1954-59 and at Wymering, Portsmouth 1959-62. Warden of Gloucester Diocesan Retreat House (St. Anne's, Cheltenham) 1962-64. Hospital Chaplains' Assistant, Gloucester 1964-69.